Grant Writing Seminars Taught by Experts
Register today for AGA's 2020 professional grant writer certification workshop. We deliver the opportunity to learn from qualified instructors who will share their invaluable knowledge, skills, and networking techniques necessary for persuasive and successful grant proposals. Training through our grant writing seminars will lead to CEU certification and a thorough understanding of the process and methods necessary to find success.
If you want more information on how to write grant proposals with confidence, take advantage of our courses for information on how you can:
- Systematically Research and Identify Funding Sources
- Successfully Develop and Match the Priorities of Your Organization with Appropriate Financial Sources
- Utilize the Newest Trends in Grant Writing to Develop Winning Proposals
- Employ Strategies to Cultivate and Influence Political Contacts
- Successfully Address the Guidelines and RFPS for a Variety of Proposals
- Identify and Effectively Navigate the Key Elements of a Proposal
- Integrate Each Component of the Grant into the Final Product
- Develop Focused and Realistic Budgets That Will Not Get Cut
- Understand the Review Process and Effectively Work with Reviewers
- Effectively Manage Continuation Plans
- Monitor and Address Key Issues for Senior Administrators (I.E., Audit Compliance, Internal Controls, Etc.), and Much More!
All of our workshops are $498.00. We offer group discounts to keep our services accessible, even if you have a large team or a limited budget. Invest in your future success and the vision behind your mission.